Top 7 Home Remedies for yellow Teeth: ~
1. Baking soda is one of the best ingredients that you can use to get rid of your yellow teeth. You can make a whitening mouthwash with baking soda by mixing two tablespoon of baking soda with one cup of cold water.
2. Strawberries contain good amount of vitamin C, which help in making your teeth whiter. Take a few strawberries and grind them to make a paste. Now use this paste to rub your teeth gently. If done twice daily for a few weeks, the yellow tinge on your teeth will vanish.
3. The bleaching property present in lemon can also be used to get rid of yellow teeth. In fact, gargling with lemon juice and scrubbing teeth with lemon peel is also one of the best ways to make your teeth white.
4. Apple is a kind of crunchy fruit that can scrub your teeth like a toothbrush and make your teeth look whiter than before.
5. Salt is one of the fundamental dental cleansing agents used since ages as it helps to replenish the lost mineral content of the teeth and help them to regain their whiteness. You can use common salt regularly each morning as a tooth powder instead of toothpaste.
6. You can also clean your teeth with fresh orange peel on regular basis in order to reduce the yellow tinge accumulated on your teeth.
7. Banana peel:
a- Brush your teeth as usual with a natural toothpaste or you can use the banana peel first and then brush. Use a ripe banana as it has the most potassium content in it. Peel from the bottom end as this is how monkeys peel their bananas and it will keep you from having all those loose threads.
b- Take a piece of the inside of the banana peel and gently rub around on your teeth for about 2 minutes. The amazing minerals in the peel like potassium, magnesium and manganese absorb into your teeth and whiten them.
c- Repeat the same procedure at night or before bedtime, to whiten teeth. Leaving the banana peel on longer is optional if you have stains that need to come off.
d- Do the banana peel routine twice daily to see teeth whiten.