Terms & Conditions
Meditag is an emergency identification and information system designed to assist emergency personnel.
- This website and its contents should not be used to diagnose a health problem, or as a means of determining treatment. This website should not be used as a replacement for advice from a medical professional.
- Meditag reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. Meditag will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website and accepts no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken or taken in reliance on material or information contained on the site. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the website we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- Meditag is not responsible for any files, data, text or any other information submitted by you, and you agree that such information shall not contain any material or information that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, or is otherwise in breach of any applicable law, statute or regulation or third party rights, including intellectual property rights. We reserve the right remove any material submitted or posted to the website, without notice to you if such material is in breach of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to suspend and or terminate your access to the website, if in its sole and absolute discretion, it determines your actions are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- I hereby authorize Meditag to cede, sell or assign its rights in terms of this agreement (whether in part or as whole) to any third party.
- The Meditag , when posting information on this Website, has paid the closest attention to all content. However, the Meditag can make no guarantee as to the accuracy, usefulness, certainty, applicability to the user’s objectives, or safety of the content of the information posted (including the non-interruption of functions, the non-occurrence of errors, the corrections of defects, or the absence of computer viruses and other harmful items on this Website and the server). Further, the Meditag accepts no responsibility for any damages that arise through the use of the information on this Website or unavailability of the information on this Website, or through the use of the Website itself.
- By signing this agreement the subscriber and all dependants authorized their persona; information and location to be made available on the Meditag system.
- Meditag Guarantees confidentiality of database details of the subscriber and will not supply database detail to any third party other than for the use of information on the meditag system.
- Meditag don’t make any commitments about the content within the Services, the specific functions of the Services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide the Services “as is”.
- Once the subscriber signs this agreement and approves the activation of their Meditag, Meditag will activate the service for a period of 365 days. The re-activation will be subject to a subscription fee paid by the subscriber. If the subscription fee is not paid the tag will be inactive and no information will be sent out on request. By using this agreement the subscriber accepts responsibility for ensuring payment of subscription fee for annual renewal.